- Perform a hysterectomy on (a woman): (as adjective hysterectomized) ten per cent of the hysterectomized patients needed chemotherapyMore example sentences
- The 120 hysterectomized women age 60 and above involved in the study had mild to moderate AD.
- One of those trials sought to determine whether estrogen replacement therapy would slow the progression of Alzheimer's disease in postmenopausal, hysterectomized women.
- Cloutier-Steele includes her own story in which she was hysterectomised in 1991 for possible endometriosis.
More definitions of hysterectomizeDefinition of hysterectomize in:
- The US English dictionary