- Used to explain or correct a statement: I mean, it’s not as if I owned propertyMore example sentences
- By today, I mean the date at the bottom of the page, not the day I'm writing this, or whenever you may be reading it.
- She had four children, so I mean obviously four times she did have some kind of bodily intimacy.
- I saw this in a full theatre and when the unloaded gun is fired, everybody and I mean everybody moaned.
More definitions of I meanDefinition of I mean in:
- The US English dictionary