noun[mass noun] • trademark
- A technology that allows data to be transferred to and from Internet sites via mobile phones.More example sentences
- Restructuring, new and faster phones, and a slow-but-steady expansion of its i-mode Internet mobile phones globally are having an effect.
- Html mail can be decorated with different backgrounds, text colors/sizes and photos, as well as animations downloaded from i-mode sites.
- Not surprisingly, the number of i-mode accessible sites has increased consistently with the rise in the number of customers, currently numbering approximately 33,000 sites.
More definitions of i-modeDefinition of i-mode in:
- The US English dictionary