- A bag filled with ice and applied to the body to reduce swelling or lower temperature.More example sentences
- Despite good intentions, they risk eventually getting up close and personal with an ice bag, an orthopedist or both.
- ‘This is what I've always wanted,’ he says, strapping an ice bag onto each of his knees and sitting beside the court.
- Then she handed the ice bag to Cordy and said, ‘I'm going to go back to your place and get some sleep.’
More definitions of ice bagDefinition of ice bag in:
- The US English dictionary