- A type of strong lager brewed at sub-zero temperatures so that ice crystals form. These are then strained off to remove impurities and excess water.More example sentences
- And the beer industry has seen its share of new products come and go - dry beer, ice beer and red beer are a few that come to mind.
- Meanwhile, the premium, popular, malt liquor and ice beer segments continued to see their market shares decline.
- There was a bit too much emphasis on Molson Ice, and then the whole ice beer market fell apart.
More definitions of ice beerDefinition of ice beer in:
- The US English dictionary