noun[mass noun] North American
- A frozen dessert similar to ice cream but containing less butterfat: bowls of ice milk [count noun]: thirteen flavours of ice creams, ice milks, and icesMore example sentences
- Much of the commercial soft serve ice cream available is ice milk.
- Another Best of Edmonton dynasty, Baskin-Robbins continues to hold your allegiance as the finest dispenser of ice cream, ice milk and frozen dairy-related products.
- Opting for a cup of ice milk instead of a cup of ice cream will save you 165 calories, 18 grams of fat, 11.2 grams of saturated fat and 70 milligrams of cholesterol.
More definitions of ice milkDefinition of ice milk in:
- The US English dictionary