Definition of ice pick in English:
1A small pick used by climbers to traverse ice-covered slopes.
- They advised qualified parties to bring an ice pick, an avalanche probe and crampons.
- If I tell you it features Mexico, fiestas, Trotsky, Stalin and an ice pick, you'll get the historical drift.
- Should you attempt to dump a Virgo man, he will almost certainly come after you with an ice pick.
2A sharp, straight, pointed implement with a handle, used to break ice into small pieces for chilling food and drinks.
- Get Mom to use an ice pick or other sharp object to puncture the fabric at the screw holes, and re-attach lid to chest.
- An awl, ice pick or other sharp pointed object works well to remove either type of retainer.
- I found a chopper in his right front pocket and an ice pick in another pocket of his pants.
Definition of ice pick in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan