- Light and easy to wear, this beachwear classic is ideal for perfecting that all-over-tan.
- These organizations can make you aware of internship opportunities, which are ideal for giving you experience and exposure into the industry.
- Otherwise, the concept was ideal for providing theatre experience for young actors.
- In reality, this ideal comparison group does not exist.
- Those stories, I never enjoyed them as much as she presumed - it was too ideal to be a reality.
- Mathematics concerns mental activity, not some ideal realm of independently existing entities.
- That race over an extended three miles and one furlong on a sharp course hardly represented ideal conditions for Running Moss, who will be much better suited tomorrow.
- These four conditions represent an ideal scenario in which all gains from trade are found and captured by people looking for opportunities to trade.
- The pavement managing system to identify pavement conditions is an index of 10, with 10 representing an ideal road surface.
- Everyone thought of him as the perfect ideal of the American citizen.
- In the mind's ear, one has an ideal of the perfect performance of a piece.
- Gagarin was pushed by the Soviets as the epitome of the Communist ideal.
- Or do we do a little of both, going back and forth, and back again, from moral intuition to principled ideal?
- Although it is based on the parables of Jesus, it lays down principles and ideals for living that are relevant to all faiths.
- Yet they all fought for the same sort of ideals and principles as those in the International Brigades.
Late Middle English (as a term in Platonic philosophy, in the sense 'existing as an archetype'): from late Latin idealis, from Latin idea (see idea).
Words that rhyme with idealbeau idéal, real, surreal
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: ideal
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.