Definition of ideation in English:
The formation of ideas or concepts.
- Suicidal ideation is related to psychosocial distress, drug involvement, family stress, and unmet school goals.
- Paranoid ideation and psychoticism were significantly correlated with low family competence for men but not for women.
- One of the most significant concerns presented by opponents is that suicide ideation is most likely a symptom of psychopathology.
- Example sentences
- The battery included tests of short-term memory, working memory, ideational fluency and verbal learning.
- Existing studies have primarily looked at the ideational content of self-statements within single domains of childhood maladjustment.
- That there is variation in ideational content across individuals, across generations and across cultures indicates that there is learning and an opportunity for more than one solution to certain problems.
- Example sentences
- The Lobe begins with a series of ‘Exemplary Acts’ that include ‘Six Bodily Graphs’ that describe the deadness of the terms by which everyday life proceeds, materially and ideationally.
- Certainly, this world is fuller when compared to its own communication environment from only a few years back; back when Japan was a physically isolated, ideationally exclusionary country.
- Through writing and organizing women, we tried to uncover and learn from how we know what we know and how we create what we do create socially and ideationally.
Words that rhyme with ideationablation, aeration, agnation, Alsatian, Amerasian, Asian, aviation, cetacean, citation, conation, creation, Croatian, counterdemonstration, counterproliferation, crustacean, curation, Dalmatian, delation, dilation, donation, duration, elation, fixation, Galatian, geolocation, glocalization, gyration, Haitian, halation, Horatian, illation, lavation, legation, libation, location, lunation, mutation, natation, nation, negation, notation, nutation, oblation, oration, ovation, potation, relation, rogation, rotation, Sarmatian, sedation, Serbo-Croatian, station, staycation, taxation, Thracian, vacation, vexation, vocation, zonation
Definition of ideation in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.