Definition of identifiable in English:
Able to be recognized; distinguishable: there are no easily identifiable features on the shoreline
More example sentences
- Next to the lute is an open hymn book, identifiable as the work of the great religious reformer Martin Luther.
- Most interviewees made little distinction between identifiable and anonymised data.
- Does this question not promote or seed hatred against an identifiable group?
- Example sentences
- It is identifiably west coast, but I don't think it matters.
- The identifiably proletarian cultural institutions began to coalesce in the same period: with rising real wages and a decades-long slide in food prices, the space in which a cheap, accessible popular culture could flourish was reopened.
- It is taking the US system towards a European system of more identifiably partisan newspapers.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia