Definition of identifiable in English:
Able to be recognized; distinguishable: there are no easily identifiable features on the shoreline
More example sentences
- Next to the lute is an open hymn book, identifiable as the work of the great religious reformer Martin Luther.
- Most interviewees made little distinction between identifiable and anonymised data.
- Does this question not promote or seed hatred against an identifiable group?
- Example sentences
- It is identifiably west coast, but I don't think it matters.
- The identifiably proletarian cultural institutions began to coalesce in the same period: with rising real wages and a decades-long slide in food prices, the space in which a cheap, accessible popular culture could flourish was reopened.
- It is taking the US system towards a European system of more identifiably partisan newspapers.