- A period of uncertainty and confusion in which a person’s sense of identity becomes insecure, typically due to a change in their expected aims or role in society.More example sentences
- Certainly it did not stop me from further confusing the identity crisis by marrying a Bulgarian and choosing to make my home here.
- It creates an identity crisis and inferiority complexes vis-a-vis the colonizer.
- I think sometimes they have a identity crisis and I think they are having a huge identity crisis right now.
More definitions of identity crisisDefinition of identity crisis in:
- The US English dictionary