- Very stupid: I was able to hum its idiotic theme tuneMore example sentences
stupid, silly, foolish, half-witted, witless, brainless, mindless, thoughtless, imprudent, incautious, irresponsible, injudicious, indiscreet, unwise, unintelligent, unreasonable; ill-advised, ill-considered, impolitic, rash, reckless, foolhardy; absurd, senseless, pointless, nonsensical, inane, fatuous, ridiculous, laughable, risible, derisible• informal dumb, dim, dim-witted, dopey, gormless, damfool, half-baked, hare-brained, crackbrained, pea-brained, wooden-headed, thickheaded, nutty, mad, crazy, dotty, batty, dippy, cuckoo, screwy, wackyScottish & Northern English • informal glaikitWest Indian • informal dotish
- God, everyone still has the ability to make me feel guilty and make me feel like this whole stupid, idiotic thing is all my fault!
- It was not just any sub, but it was Mr. Roberts, the stupidest and most idiotic of all substitutes.
- Enemies running the range from thoughtful to downright idiotic.
- More example sentences
- They're both grinning, almost idiotically.
- People from every grade were there, either cheering them on idiotically, or yelling at the seniors to stop immediately, claiming that they would get a teacher.
- It's like when I idiotically put two or three parentheticals inside each other rather than doing the normal thing and writing out separate sentences!