- Not ready or prepared for something: his light clothing left him ill-prepared for the rainMore example sentences
- A report from the Chartered Management Institute reveals businesses in London are ill-prepared to cope with disaster and disruption.
- It has also revealed a nation ill-prepared to cope.
- Your children will absorb your fear, rather than what you are trying to say, and will be ill-prepared to cope with a crisis.
More definitions of ill-preparedDefinition of ill-prepared in:
- The US English dictionary