- A person employed to identify and create a favourable public image for a person, organization, or product.More example sentences
- And in an era of public personalities crafted by image-makers, she was real: down-to-earth, plain-spoken, funny.
- The image-makers who have created the modern political convention instinctively hate spontaneity, conflict and any other human element that they cannot control.
- The telephone is a potent image-maker for retailers.
More definitions of image-makerDefinition of image-maker in:
- The US English dictionary