Definition of image processing in English:
The analysis and manipulation of a digitized image, especially in order to improve its quality: [as modifier]: image processing software
More example sentences
- Each image was then transferred to a computer for image processing and analysis.
- As a computer engineering major, his main interests are in biomedical imaging systems and advanced image processing algorithms.
- The image processing system receives and stores blocks associated with a second video frame in the DRAM.
- 1image processor noun
- Example sentences
- The first jointly developed product is a camera module with a high quality image sensor and integrated image processor.
- The package also contains a racing game and an image processor, included to encourage full use of your new network.
- The two sections can still be loaded as individual programs for when you're not using both at once, but the image processor has been redesigned to tie in better with the simpler look and feel of the organiser.
Definition of image processing in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.