Definition of imaginable in English:
Possible to be thought of or believed: the most spectacular views imaginable
More example sentences
- And the greatest possible power can surely sustain the grandest imaginable promises.
- There are clubs devoted to every plant group imaginable, from cacti to clematis, roses to rhododendrons.
- But no, every one of the reluctant grooms went along with the tackiest ceremonies imaginable.
- Example sentences
- This would create an even larger tournament and imaginably a more exciting atmosphere.
- Only by falsely trivialising the seriousness of such a crime could Bishop imaginably have a case.
- Their sound is as lo-fi as imaginably possible.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan