- Admittance and impedance (as a combined concept).More example sentences
- The children were examined at two and four weeks and were evaluated using acoustic immittance and pneumatic otoscopy based on a previously designed algorithm.
- For screening purposes, acoustic immittance is intended to monitor each student's middle ear status.
- The performance of the proposed floating immittance is demonstrated on a fifth order elliptic filter.
More definitions of immittanceDefinition of immittance in:
- The US English dictionary