- Having an impaired immune system: immunocompromised patientsMore example sentences
- The populations at risk are neonates, immunocompromised individuals, and patients predisposed by prior surgery or malignacy.
- Immunosuppressed or immunocompromised patients are at higher risk for contracting waterborne infections.
- Immune serum globulin has been used prophylactically and therapeutically against enteroviruses in neonates and immunocompromised patients.
More definitions of immunocompromisedDefinition of immunocompromised in:
- The US English dictionary