noun[mass noun] Biochemistry
- A technique for detecting or measuring antibodies and antigens by their precipitation when diffused together through a gel or other medium.More example sentences
- Immunologic or antigenic fibrinogen can be quantitated by radial immunodiffusion or enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay.
- Twenty-four hours after treatment, leaves were ground with a mortar and the expressed leaf extract was analyzed for proteinase inhibitor concentrations by radial immunodiffusion as described previously.
- The author performed immunoprecipitation with immunodiffusion, using Petri dishes that contained 15 ml of 1.2% agarose in a barbital buffer.
More definitions of immunodiffusionDefinition of immunodiffusion in:
- The US English dictionary