- Having a strong effect or influence; making an impression: impactive colour radiates from the sculpturesMore example sentences
- ‘Young people are often much maligned but they do have an important voice and by involving them in this it's going to be particularly impactive,’ he said.
- However, I agree with the point, you can have a resolution without sanctions, but what we have to look at is how impactive is that resolution going to be if there are not sanctions in place for wrongdoings?
- So I think anything that is immediate, impactive and sends out a cultural message that ‘this is something we are going to change around’ will be helpful.
More definitions of impactiveDefinition of impactive in:
- The US English dictionary