Definition of imperceptible in English:
So slight, gradual, or subtle as not to be perceived: his head moved in an almost imperceptible nod
More example sentences
- As for the winters, though, I find I relish them, and can't imagine living anywhere in which the seasons are so slight as to be imperceptible.
- You put things out in the world hoping that it might be relevant to someone, but these things are subtle, imperceptible.
- It was subtle, almost imperceptible from where we were sitting, but I noticed it and so did Lori.
unnoticeable, undetectable, indistinguishable, indiscernible, unapparent, inappreciable, invisible, inaudible, impalpable, unobtrusive, impossible to detect;
slight, small, subtle, faint, fine, inconsequential, negligible, tiny, minute, minuscule, microscopic, nanoscopic, infinitesimal;
indistinct, unclear, obscure, vague, indefinite, shadowy, hard to make out
- Example sentences
- Luckily for you, you have your own form of imperceptibility that works without magic or cutting-edge technology, since it's based entirely on your own sense of timing, tact and gut instinct.
- Unfortunately, high payload has to be achieved at the expenses of imperceptibility as well.
- Finally, we will investigate the tradeoffs among data imperceptibility, data hiding capacity, and probabilities of extraction errors in different applications.
Words that rhyme with imperceptibleperceptible, susceptible
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.