So slight, gradual, or subtle as not to be perceived: his head moved in an almost imperceptible nod
More example sentences
- As for the winters, though, I find I relish them, and can't imagine living anywhere in which the seasons are so slight as to be imperceptible.
- You put things out in the world hoping that it might be relevant to someone, but these things are subtle, imperceptible.
- It was subtle, almost imperceptible from where we were sitting, but I noticed it and so did Lori.
unnoticeable, undetectable, indistinguishable, indiscernible, unapparent, inappreciable, invisible, inaudible, impalpable, unobtrusive, impossible to detect;
slight, small, subtle, faint, fine, inconsequential, negligible, tiny, minute, minuscule, microscopic, nanoscopic, infinitesimal;
indistinct, unclear, obscure, vague, indefinite, shadowy, hard to make out
- Example sentences
- Luckily for you, you have your own form of imperceptibility that works without magic or cutting-edge technology, since it's based entirely on your own sense of timing, tact and gut instinct.
- Unfortunately, high payload has to be achieved at the expenses of imperceptibility as well.
- Finally, we will investigate the tradeoffs among data imperceptibility, data hiding capacity, and probabilities of extraction errors in different applications.
Words that rhyme with imperceptibleperceptible, susceptible
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: im|per¦cept|ible
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.