- Lacking in perception or insight: he dismissed the remark as juvenile and imperceptiveMore example sentences
- Why then are Mr and Mrs Bennet in the dark, and Mr Collins and Lady Catherine - the two most obtuse and imperceptive characters in the novel - all-knowing on this confidential matter?
- That assumes - unfairly and unreasonably - that the patrons of the libraries are quite imperceptive and lacking in judgment.
- The reasons for T's actions are explained later, but as they play out onscreen, they seem mannered and imperceptive.
More definitions of imperceptiveDefinition of imperceptive in:
- The US English dictionary