Relating to, supporting, or practising imperialism: an imperialist regime
More example sentences
- They in no way challenge the capitalist and imperialist character of the European Union itself.
- Today, a new era of imperialist violence and colonialism has begun.
- This has been accompanied by a turn to imperialist war and neo-colonialism.
A person who supports or practises imperialism.
- It was only a matter of time before the imperialists and the junta struck.
- Empire builders supreme, capitalists extraordinaire, imperialists par excellence, these are the criteria by which they govern.
- Are advocates of human rights necessarily cultural imperialists?
Words that rhyme with imperialistimmaterialist, materialist, serialist
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: im¦peri¦al|ist
Definition of imperialist in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.