- 1Created and performed spontaneously or without preparation; impromptu: an improvised short speechMore example sentences
- Students are encouraged to progress to developing their own choreography or improvised dance.
- Learn more about different formations for improvised group dance.
- Sahni was most impressed with him regaling the passengers with an uncanny ability to hold them with improvised speeches.
- 1.1Done or made using whatever is available; makeshift: we slept on improvised bedsMore example sentences
- During the tour the commandos also discovered 320 improvised explosive devices.
- The welfare state he fashioned in place of classic laissez-faire was largely improvised.
- There was plenty of food on the improvised tables.