Definition of impulse buying in English:
The buying of goods without planning to do so in advance, as a result of a sudden whim or impulse.
- Is that something like impulse buying at the supermarket?
- Big savings can be made by curtailing impulse buying and tracking every expense and interest rate charge, creating a budget plan and sticking to it.
- When sales shopping, Sally advises against impulse buying - that's how mistakes are made.
impulse buy noun
- Example sentences
- Get more for less by learning to control your ' impulse buying '.
- At the shops earlier I suffered an impulse buy.
- In the, impulse areas near the register, where grocery stores put chewing gum, place items for gun-related impulse buys.
Definition of impulse buying in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia