- Occurring or existing within a company: in-company training programmesMore example sentences
- The Institute currently employs 30 teaching staff and delivers a range of both set management training programmes and tailored in-company training programmes.
- This is a 14-week fulltime course, covering personal development, career planning/job-seeking skills, basic computers and in-company training.
- As it stands, almost 80% of its revenue comes from an equal split of executive development and in-company programmes.
More definitions of in-companyDefinition of in-company in:
- The US English dictionary