- Unharmed or undamaged, especially after a dangerous experience: don’t worry, I’ll get you there in one pieceMore example sentences
- He is expected to perform at this team, just as he did at Williams, but he is also expected to score points by bringing the car home in one piece.
- I was given a prompt refusal when I asked for a guarantee that my computer would reach Delhi in one piece.
- When you meddle with them, you are lucky if you come out all in one piece.
More definitions of in one pieceDefinition of in one piece in:
- The US English dictionary