- Denoting an activity or process that takes place during school hours or on school premises: an in-school method of assessmentMore example sentences
- These are paired with environmental education, including in-school activities and a week-long conservation camp.
- Families got involved through the poetry competition and there was also an in-school competition held amongst the students to come with the best slogan for the campaign.
- It offers enrichment and breadth to offset any narrowing within the in-school curriculum.
More definitions of in-schoolDefinition of in-school in:
- The US English dictionary