Definition of inaccurate in English:
Not accurate: false or inaccurate descriptions of goods a forecast that proved wildly inaccurate
More example sentences
- Records of food cooking temperatures were missing, inaccurate and even falsified.
- Studies of passive smoking can be inaccurate because they rely on subjects to be honest about the amount they smoke.
- The account of English obscenity laws in the book is wildly inaccurate.
- Example sentences
- And they are inaccurately describing some of the extra costs as ‘taxes’, making it appear they are levied by the government.
- I have always found it hilarious when people drop names inaccurately, an ever present peril for those in whom ambition exceeds capacity for detail.
- There was no personal gain, no diversion of public funds to party political purposes - just an inaccurately completed claim form.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan