- Denoting or relating to a throw which puts the ball into play from out of bounds: an inbounds passMore example sentences
- Anthony Mason stumbled while throwing the inbounds pass, and Miller intercepted it.
- On the inbounds play, Lamond Murray gets the ball in the corner, quickly squares up, and nails a three before the buzzer goes off.
- On inbounds plays, fans were known to spill their drinks into players' canvas shoes.
More definitions of inboundsDefinition of inbounds in:
- The US English dictionary