- A columnar North American cedar with scale-like leaves that smell of turpentine when crushed, grown as an ornamental in Europe.
More example sentences
- Calocedrus decurrens, family Cupressaceae
- Over the hilly five acres grow native black oak, incense cedar, white fir and Coulter, knobcone, sugar and ponderosa pines.
- Many of the needle evergreens including yew, arborvitae, hemlock, and incense cedar make fine hedges.
- About 1/2 mile farther south, the trail leaves sunny terrain for cooler slopes shaded by sugar and Jeffrey pines, Douglas fir, and incense cedar trees.
More definitions of incense cedarDefinition of incense cedar in:
- The US English dictionary