- Motivate or encourage (someone) to do something; provide with an incentive: this is likely to incentivize management to find savingsMore example sentences
- Firstly, they say ‘let us keep business rates so that we are incentivised to be business friendly’.
- A coach or a manager will not get the best out of his team unless he is incentivised to do so.
- There are all kinds of methods of professional interrogation, of ways to persuade people, incentivize people, motivate people.
More definitions of incentivizeDefinition of incentivize in:
- The US English dictionary