- The centre of the incircle of a triangle or other figure.More example sentences
- Therefore, the hexagon lies on a circle centered at the incenter of that triangle.
- The results of one such program, SIXTRI, suggested that the incenters of the small triangles formed by three intersecting cevians through special points, lie on an ellipse, while their circumcenters lie on a conic.
- Through each of its vertices draw a line perpendicular to the line joining that vertex with its incenter P. The four lines form a cyclic quadrilateral ABCD with perpendicular diagonals that pass through P.
More definitions of incentreDefinition of incentre in:
- The US English dictionary