- A circle inscribed in a triangle or other figure so as to touch (but not cross) each side.More example sentences
- The three lines through the incircle and the circumcircle of triangles AIB, BIC, and CIA meet at a point.
- The point where the incircle and the nine point circle touch is now called the Feuerbach point.
- Rectangle is a cyclic shape with the circumcenter at the intersection of the diagonals, both of which are diameters of the incircle q.
More definitions of incircleDefinition of incircle in:
- The US English dictionary