- Not capable of being changed or exchanged.More example sentences
- He has always known God's judgment to be immutable, incommutable.
- As schizophrenics build their own universes, they do prefer an incommutable outside universe to build on.
- More example sentences
- Therefore, it must be known, that God, existing incommutably always in Himself, is by means of His presence, power, and essence in every nature or essence without His own limitation.
- Options weren't riskless, but they weren't incommutably dangerous, either.
late Middle English: from Latin incommutabilis, from in- 'not' + commutabilis (see commutable).
More definitions of incommutableDefinition of incommutable in:
- The US English dictionary