- Unable to be completed.More example sentences
- So if extrapolation from our own case is involved in the idea of what it is like to be a bat, the extrapolation must be incompletable.
- First, determining the right kind of dependence is difficult. Not merely difficult, but maybe essentially incompletable.
- It may be portable, but there are so many bugs such as visibly unresponsive switches and levers, the game is pretty much incompletable.
More definitions of incompletableDefinition of incompletable in:
- The US English dictionary