Not able to be compressed.
- I do understand that and, as I say, we are trying to compress the incompressible.
- Additionally, intelligent data compression will automatically detect data that is not compressible and turn off compression for such incompressible data files.
- Hydrostats are characterized by a central volume of pressurized incompressible fluid surrounded by a membrane in tension; all amniote intromittent organs include a central space surrounded by a tensile membrane.
- Example sentences
- This topological change is a consequence of the in-plane incompressibility of the lipids, and alters the total Gaussian curvature of the system.
- Osmotically induced volume changes result in vesicle shape changes because of the relative incompressibility of the membrane bilayer.
- Owing to the incompressibility of the fluid, variation in the longitudinal flow must be accompanied by lateral motion of the basilar membrane.
Definition of incompressible in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.