- Unable to be calculated or estimated: incomputable richesMore example sentences
- It requires us to know what ‘would be’ illegal under current Canadian law in all conceivable imaginary worlds, which is an incomputable function.
- Everyone learns that winning love is about more than just impressing or listening well, but always has some illogical and incomputable element.
- Mathematicians working in an emerging field somewhere between physics, computer science and philosophy are investigating new ways of ‘computing the incomputable’ which could radically broaden our understanding of the world.
More definitions of incomputableDefinition of incomputable in:
- The US English dictionary