Definition of inconsecutive in English:
Not in order or following continuously.
- They trapped the Massachusetts liberal into admitting he carried on an affair with a young intern, and then when the smoke cleared, they launched on his voting record - a record that was consecutive with being inconsecutive.
- What if I have taught in different schools, and/or have taught for three inconsecutive years?
- Unless a treasure trove of forgotten images is one day unearthed, there will be endless speculation of what exactly occurred during those five, inconsecutive, steamy nights and early morning hours.
- Example sentences
- For the remainder of that round, players continue placing cards as before until 2 cards of matching values are placed inconsecutively.
- The testimony the jury requested occurred inconsecutively, on four different days, and spanned more than three hundred transcript pages.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.