Not in order or following continuously.
More example sentences
- They trapped the Massachusetts liberal into admitting he carried on an affair with a young intern, and then when the smoke cleared, they launched on his voting record - a record that was consecutive with being inconsecutive.
- What if I have taught in different schools, and/or have taught for three inconsecutive years?
- Unless a treasure trove of forgotten images is one day unearthed, there will be endless speculation of what exactly occurred during those five, inconsecutive, steamy nights and early morning hours.
- More example sentences
- For the remainder of that round, players continue placing cards as before until 2 cards of matching values are placed inconsecutively.
- The testimony the jury requested occurred inconsecutively, on four different days, and spanned more than three hundred transcript pages.