- (Especially of a human body) not having undergone decomposition.More example sentences
- There are other quirky problems surrounding the phenomenon of incorrupt bodies of saints.
- There was a trip to France to see something called the incorrupt saint, and possibly a position.
- We are even inclined to acknowledge someone's holiness if she lies incorrupt in a glass case.
late Middle English: from Latin incorruptus, from in- 'not' + corruptus 'destroyed, marred' (see corrupt).
More definitions of incorruptDefinition of incorrupt in:
- The US English dictionary