- 1 [as submodifier] To a great degree; extremely: Michele was incredibly braveMore example sentences
- Its riveting but awful reading, a real condemnation and an incredibly brave work.
- Throughout all the treatment he was very brave and remained incredibly positive.
- He was extremely uncomfortable and incredibly tired after waiting for such a long time.
- 2 [sentence adverb] Used to introduce a statement that is hard to believe; strangely: incredibly, he was still aliveMore example sentences
- Incredibly, the contest was won by an unemployed busdriver.
- Incredibly, it also eliminates shoulder, upper arm, and upper back pain.
More definitions of incrediblyDefinition of incredibly in:
- The US English dictionary