- Sexual assault that does not involve rape: a charge of indecent assault [count noun]: she’d been subjected to repeated indecent assaultsMore example sentences
- The alleged offences were rape, indecent assault and false imprisonment.
- Keith was convicted of five gross indecency and three indecent assault charges at Swindon Crown Court on Tuesday.
- The charges were indecent assault, sexual assault, and assault causing bodily harm.
More definitions of indecent assaultDefinition of indecent assault in:
- The US English dictionary