- A form of vehicle suspension in which each wheel is supported independently of the others.More example sentences
- It had front wheel drive, fully independent suspension and disc-brakes all around with dual circuits as an additional safety feature.
- There are eight wheels each with independent suspension and disk type brakes.
- It also has a new 4-wheel independent suspension with advance multi-link rear suspension and front and rear stabilizer bars.
More definitions of independent suspensionDefinition of independent suspension in:
- The US English dictionary