- A variable (often denoted by x) whose variation does not depend on that of another.More example sentences
- We started with wave form as the dependent variable, and the remaining variables as independent variables.
- The decomposition of the effects of independent variables on the dependent variables are presented in Table 2.
- As a result, it is difficult to assess the causal impact of the independent variables on the dependent variables.
More definitions of independent variableDefinition of independent variable in:
- The US English dictionary