Definition of indeterminable in English:
1Not able to be definitely ascertained, calculated, or identified: a woman of indeterminable age
More example sentences
- A girl of indeterminable age stood behind her, a grin on her face.
- Clean shaven and bald, save for a jet black goatee upon his chin, his age was nearly indeterminable.
- Cal's new doctor was a tall Indian of indeterminable age, anywhere from late twenties to equally late forties.
- Example sentences
- However, in reality nature is indeterminably more powerful than we are, and she will have the last laugh.
- At some indeterminably distant point, a band of dark cloud hovers, apparently held between twin fingers of ice and sky.
- This has been an indeterminably long week of waiting.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan