Relating to or denoting the group of Indo-European languages comprising Sanskrit and the modern Indian languages which are its descendants.
- Gypsies speak Romany, an Indic language of the Indo-European language family.
- The mangling of his name is partly due to an inability of certain English speakers to pronounce the ‘dd’ sound common in the Semitic and Indic languages.
- An additional 439,239 people reported speaking other Indic languages, such as Punjabi, Bengali and Malayalam.
The Indic language group.
- If there are applications in Indic, operating system vendors will build the fundamental capabilities in, and if they are built in, there will be more applications.
- Here there are two basic religious ideologies, traditions or whatever one might like to call them - Indic and Semitic.
Words that rhyme with Indicsyndic
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: Indic
Definition of Indic in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.