- A thing which indicates something.More example sentences
- Yet, the proof of the pudding is in the eating just as the clearest indicant of merit has always been performance.
- However, if she wants to bump her fame indicant higher, then she needs to start networking.
- Affects include desires, wishes, a sense of health or debility: They are ideational indicants of bodily thriving or declining.
early 17th century: from Latin indicant- 'pointing out', from the verb indicare (see indicate).
More definitions of indicantDefinition of indicant in:
- The US English dictionary