- Signs, indications, or distinguishing marks: the indicia of predictive child abuseMore example sentences
- That is why I am about to go through the various indicia which indicate that there is a limited extraterritorial effect in this legislation.
- Later I suggested a number of indicia for the definition of a political crime.
- These matters could be incidental indicia of a real partnership, but indicia of substance (partnership accounts, sharing of profits and expenses etc.) are simply not here.
early 17th century: plural of Latin indicium, from index, indic- 'informer, sign'.
More definitions of indiciaDefinition of indicia in:
- The US English dictionary