- A coil for generating intermittent high voltage from a direct current.More example sentences
- In 1891 he invented the Tesla Coil, an induction coil which he used to develop electrical pulses of millions of volts.
- An induction coil is wound around at least one of the poles and located on an end of the pole.
- Pacemaker batteries can usually be recharged via an induction coil outside the skin so no further surgery is required.
More definitions of induction coilDefinition of induction coil in:
- The US English dictionary