- A sound system in which a loop of wire around an area in a building, such as a cinema or theatre, produces an electromagnetic signal received directly by hearing aids used by people who are partially deaf.More example sentences
- An induction loop has been installed for hard of hearing crew members and wide flat wide decks and powered lifts mean that there is access throughout for wheelchair users.
- The hall has a brand new kitchen, a stage, entrance hall, toilets for the disabled and an induction loop for the hard of hearing.
- There will also be complete access for the disabled and wheelchair bound players as well as an induction loop to help the hard of hearing.
More definitions of induction loopDefinition of induction loop in:
- The US English dictionary